Do you ever dream of living a simpler life? Or the ability to hit the road whenever you want? At Norsk we believe that Tiny Homes can give everyone the freedom to live a better life. Living tiny is the best way to LIVE BIG! Let Norsk make your dreams a reality!
With wheels, traditional home framing and design, our Tiny Houses are designed to be portable while providing maximum comfort. Sizes range from 121 to 242 sf. They include a kitchen, bathroom (with shower), sleeping loft, main room and more.
We design and build beautiful, high-quality custom tiny houses that reflect the lives of each owner. We can build from our plans, your plans or design a completely custom Tiny House based on your visions.
Our Tiny Houses can be delivered anywhere in the United States.
NORSK COTTAGE MODEL
Our Favorite Tiny House has traditional craftsman styled details both inside and out. Inside features a loft, a back porch and gable roof design. The beauty and function of this Tiny House covers more than your basic wish list.
One sleeping loft
Ladder access to loft
Ductless HVAC system
Lower cabinets and open wooden shelves above
2 burner cooktop
Under counter refrigerator/freezer
Nature’s Head composting toilet
Stained or painted pine exterior
Bead board interior walls (stained or natural)
Metal gable roof
Spray foam insulation
Vinyl (wood-look) plank floors
Front tongue exterior storage shed
Electric 30 gallon tanked hot water heater
Price Point: $35,000
Homes come in standard length at 8x18ft, but if you’d like yours longer, we can adjust length and price.
Our Tiny Houses offer many possibilities with downstairs bedrooms and lofts.
From cooktops to full stoves, these Tiny Houses have options to suit the highest level of culinary needs.
The most popular power options are:
- Full electric system with a 50A plug that powers the entire home.
- A split system with a 30A plug and propane tanks on the hitch. The propane can be used for the refrigerator, heater, stove and water heater.
The most popular plumbing options are:
- Full bathroom with shower and low flush RV toilet that can be connected to the sewer or an external holding tank.
- Shower and kitchen sink connected to the sewer, external holding tank, or gray water system. Toilet is a composting toilet.
CUSTOM TINY houses
If you have been dreaming, researching, sketching, and planning for a while and want to turn those dreams into a reality we can help you do that. Detailed custom Tiny House quotes take time; we charge a flat non-refundable fee of $200 for a full custom quote.
Our custom tiny houses can be built for anywhere between $25,000 – $50,000 or more. Factors that decide the majority of the costs include:
- Length and type of the trailer: bumper pull trailer of 18′ – 24’+ or gooseneck trailers up to 30′.
- Quality of the materials used for interior/exterior covering.
- Type and quantity of windows in the home.
- Quality of appliances & fixtures.
- Custom work requested (ex: custom made cabinets & countertops, built-in shelving, custom stairs with built-ins, radiant heated flooring, multi-use custom made furniture, etc.).
HIGH QUALITY STANDARD MATERIALS:
- LP Smartside or equivalent
- Plywood batten-board siding
- Standard vinyl windows
- Painted bead board or tongue and groove interior
- Stock wood-faced cabinets and storage
- Rustic wood-plank or stock butcher block countertops
- Laminate or engineered wood flooring
- Standard composting toilet
- Window/wall unit for heat and air
- Electric space heater for aux heat
- Standard electric appliances
- Standard wiring with R/V 30 amp or 50 amp hookup
- Small electric tanked hot water heater
- Standard Plumbing
- Fiberglass shower insert
- Stock accent materials
HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIAL OPTIONS:
- Wood siding
- Cedar shakes
- Aluminum or wood clad windows and specialty windows
- Ship lap
- Custom kitchen cabinets/closets/storage
- Custom wood, granite or stainless countertops
- Solid hardwood or cork flooring, custom flooring
- High-end composting toilet system
- Ductless mini-split heating and air system
- Wood stove or propane heater
- Stainless steel marine-grade propane appliances
- Solar panels & power storage
- Tankless hot water heater
- Radiant heated floors
- Mini-tub or custom shower
- Reclaimed or custom-fabricated accent materials
TINY HOUSE SHELLS
A big part of the tiny house movement is rooted in the Do-It-Yourself mindset, which we support wholeheartedly. We can finish a shell to any stage that you’d prefer, but here are some options to give you a starting point.
1. The Basic Shell – This includes a fully dried in exterior (ZIP system, OSB sheathing, and metal roof) – minus the window and doors.
2. The Finished Shell – Includes the above plus finished exterior with siding, windows, and doors. The inside is ready for you to complete.
3. The Wired Shell – This option includes everything in the Finished Shell plus roughed in electrical wiring, plumbing, and closed-cell spray foam insulation.
4. The Designer Shell – Includes everything in the Wired Shell as well as wall, ceiling, and floor finishes. All that you need are the cabinets, storage, fixtures, and finishing details to complete on your own Tiny House.
We price our shells on a case-by-case basis, so please feel free to contact us for an estimate for a shell.